During the Christmas season, St John’s Co-Cathedral will be extending its opening hours from 4.30 pm till 7.00 pm (6.30 pm last entrance) on Friday 20 December 2019. You will have the opportunity to learn about this festive season with a brochure about Christmas during the Knights of St John. You can also discover more about the Cathedral with the Video-Guide, handed over free of charge upon entrance, or by The St John’s Co-Cathedral App, available for free from Google Play and the App Store. This event is organised by the St John’s Co-Cathedral Foundation and is free of charge.
Later, at 7.30 pm the Jubilate Deo Choir, of the Metropolitan Cathedral will perform its Christmas Concert at St John’s Co-Cathedral. The Brass Ensemble will join the choir, during the evening’s performance. The concert will be conducted by Maestro di Cappella of the Metropolitan Cathedral, Mro Christopher Muscat. This event is also free of charge and is held by courtesy of the St John’s Co-Cathedral Foundation.
Please note that seats are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Foundation notifies that:
- Guided tours are not accepted on Friday 20 December, during the time of the event;
- This is a place of worship. Please enter decently dressed;
- Shawls are provided at the entrance;
- Stiletto and narrow heels are not allowed;
- Slippers can be bought at the entrance;
- Wheeled suitcases and large rucksacks are not permitted in the Church;
- Handbags or backpacks to be worn in front or held in the hand;
- Photography is allowed but the use of flash or tripods is not permitted in the Church.
For more information send an email to inf[email protected]